1. Keep the car in the garage.
2. Wipe your feet on the mat, then take off your shoes and other outerwear as soon as you enter the house.
3. Decontaminate — Get the pollen off your body and your clothes.
4. Wash that green right out of your hair.
5. Prevent your indoor-outdoor pets from bringing in the pollen.
6. Empty the vacuum outdoors.
7. Keep the windows and doors closed.
8. Be vigilant about dusting.
9. Keep porches clean or put off using them a lot until the season is over.
10. Don’t let the pollen get you down; it’s one of the most beautiful times of the year.
To read these tips in detail, please click on the link above.